A hen weekend is a huge celebration, it’s the chance to let your hair down after months of planning your big day, so you’re going to want to party in style with your besties!
A lot of hen parties are booked as the last thing to tick off your list, this makes it harder to plan the perfect weekend due to lack of availability. We know you all have a busy schedule, first things first, choose a date all the girls can make at least a year in advance. Then make sure you email everyone straight away, so your friends can plan their diaries around it.
Why book so early in advance I can hear you say…
- Booking a year in advance ensures everyone can attend.
- If traveling abroad the further out you book flights and accommodation the cheaper it is.
- It is also the same for UK accommodation, as not many hotels/lodges/houses are available for such events so these tend to get booked quickly.
- Booking early guarantees you availability if you are hoping to incorporate a particular event, such as a festival, or even a show such as the Dreamboys. Tickets for these events tend to go on sale well in advance.
- Hen activities get booked up fast, leaving it within 6 months of the date gives you less availability and is more expensive as time passes.
- It ensures you and the girls have enough time to save up for the hen party kitty.
Whether you are looking for a full packaged weekend or a more relaxing weekend or perhaps a combination of both. AA Events and Travel can do all the searching and put a bespoke package together based on your brief either in the UK or worldwide.
Here are a few examples of activities you may want to consider, however, we can source so much more:-
- Water wipeout
- White water rafting
- Dance classes
- Karaoke private sessions
- Escape Rooms
- Spa Weekend
- Theatre trips
- Nude life drawing
- Cocktail masterclass with games
- Bottomless brunch
- Booze cruise
- Bike beer tour
- Pimp the penis
What are you waiting for? Give us a call today, whilst we do all the searching you can put your feet up and relax – just think of us as your fairy godmothers!